Auto insurance jokes to crash your sense of humoue
Funny Extracts From Insurance Claim Forms
- "I pulled into a lay-by with smoke coming from under the bonnet. I
realized the car was on fire so took my dog and smothered it with a
- "On approach to the traffic lights the car in front suddenly broke."
- "I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and
had an accident."
- "I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my
mother-in-law and headed over the embankment."
- "The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its
- "I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way."
- "In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole."
- "I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I
reached an intersection a hedge sprang up obscuring my vision and I did
not see the other car."
- "An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished."
- "I was thrown from the car as it left the road. I was later found in
a ditch by some stray cows."
to Weird Websites for more auto car insurance fun